Tuesday, July 1, 2014

True Love



We are a day ahead of the USA, so we celebrated our 16th anniversary on the same day as my parent's 51st anniversary.  I don't know what my parent's celebration entailed (I accidentally wrote entrailed, which is fitting because mine started at midnight with diarrhea), but I thought it was a neat coincidence.  

Thankfully, my day got much better and Peter and I went to the beach to watch the sunset.  When Eva asked where we were going we didn't want to say beach or sunset because those would all be trigger words for her to exclaim, "I want to come, too!"  So Peter told her we were going on a date.  
She asked, "Are you going to eat?"  
We had finished eating two minutes prior, so Peter responded, "No, we are going to sit together and talk."  
She knit her brow and said, "Oh, girl-talk?"
If girl-talk means talking about real life and true love, then yes, sweet baby girl.




July 1, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment